> The Brunch Guide
- Melding Breakfast and Lunch for All
∀ Show All 57 Cities
Brunch Restaurants in these Cities
- Anchorage, AK - Brrrr! Warm up on your weekend and enjoy some brunch with friends and family
» view brunches in Anchorage, AK
- Atlanta, GA - down-home but not down and out when it comes to brunch choices, Atlanta is home to great local chefs, too
» view brunches in Atlanta, GA
- Austin, TX - TexMex, great musical acts, and the notorious river walk are all conducive to brunching in the south
» view brunches in Austin, TX
- Birmingham, AL - Southern style, comfort, and soul - all in one town, all in one meal - brunch
» view brunches in Birmingham, AL
- Boston, MA - many choices await brunchers in this old city in the northeast, keep warm and please the palate
» view brunches in Boston, MA
- Buffalo, NY - Not just wings are spicing up the weekend here where you can find brunch menus of all types
» view brunches in Buffalo, NY
- Burlington, VT - the green mountain state takes on green eats and delivers
» view brunches in Burlington, VT
- Charlotte, NC - basketball, banks, and brunch - all come together in this Northern Southern town
» view brunches in Charlotte, NC
- Chicago, IL - the windy city, great eats keep you warm and variety spices up the soul
» view brunches in Chicago, IL
- Cleveland, OH - it's getting cold here, and that means comfort food mixing it up all morning around here
» view brunches in Cleveland, OH
- Columbia, SC - capital flavor visits this capitol city and heart of the mid-South
» view brunches in Columbia, SC
- Columbus, OH - rediscover an American tradition by having brunch in this champion college town in the midwest
» view brunches in Columbus, OH
- Dallas, TX - Deep in the heart of Texas, the hats may be brimming, but the bounty of brunch is what's really happening here
» view brunches in Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO - mile-high city, mile-high flavors, this progressive city will delight any bruncher
» view brunches in Denver, CO
- Des Moines, IA - named for the River of the Monks, you can study brunch in detail here
» view brunches in Des Moines, IA
- Germantown, MD - there's several Germantown's around the USA, but this one has my heart.
» view brunches in Germantown, MD
- Hartford, CT - one of the oldest cities in the USA, the "Insurance Capital of the World" needs no insurance protecting great brunch
» view brunches in Hartford, CT
- Honolulu, HI - island living only gets better when you have a meal made for it - brunch!
» view brunches in Honolulu, HI
- Houston, TX - southern comfort abounds in this jewel of the south for cuisine
» view brunches in Houston, TX
- Indianapolis, IN - When it's Race Day and you can't make it to the big one, try out brunch instead!
» view brunches in Indianapolis, IN
- Jacksonville, FL - the largest city in the continental USA has a lot more going on for dining than continental fare
» view brunches in Jacksonville, FL
- Kansas City, MO - BBQ mixes with old country fare amongst modern style in the Midwest that is known as brunching to locals
» view brunches in Kansas City, MO
- Knoxville, TN - college towns are great for brunching, and this is no exception to the rule!
» view brunches in Knoxville, TN
- Las Vegas, NV - brunching is never a gamble in the capital city of entertainment, the brunches here are sure to entertain your taste buds
» view brunches in Las Vegas, NV
- Little Rock, AR - down home and the heart of the Natural state, fresh fare for brunch is key in this homey midwestern city
» view brunches in Little Rock, AR
- Los Angeles, CA - angelic food awaits when you combine meals in the City of Angels. L.A. offers a crisp take on your dining joys
» view brunches in Los Angeles, CA
- Louisville, KY - namesake of the slugger, the famous baseball bat, brunching here really deals a blow to your hunger in some great ways
» view brunches in Louisville, KY
- Manchester, NH - this good fishing place is one of the best cities to live in as well as one of the best cities for brunch!
» view brunches in Manchester, NH
- Miami, FL - something tropical is always met with brightly colored food and sun, sun, sun!
» view brunches in Miami, FL
- Milwaukee, WI - cheese, beer, tradition. Milwaukee offers the best of the food pyramid for the brunch-goer in you
» view brunches in Milwaukee, WI
- Minneapolis, MN - when it gets this cold, it's good to get down with integrating more than one meal together to warm you up
» view brunches in Minneapolis, MN
- Nashville, TN - good ole bluegrass breakfast and lunch, mix them together with your friends and family (not always bluegrass!)
» view brunches in Nashville, TN
- New Orleans, LA - home of the brunch, my favorite all time, and tough to choose amongst
» view brunches in New Orleans, LA
- New York, NY - the city that never sleeps sure has great eats and you won't be disappointed with their delightful ways to start your day's dining right
» view brunches in New York, NY
- Oklahoma City, OK - small town feel to this big town brunching experience - enjoy!
» view brunches in Oklahoma City, OK
- Omaha, NE - Steak is delicious, Brunch is even better in the heart of the heartland
» view brunches in Omaha, NE
- Orlando, FL - there is something magic in the air, and it's defeinitely the combination of breakfast and lunch in this city
» view brunches in Orlando, FL
- Philadelphia, PA - declare liberty for your taste buds in this historic treasure
» view brunches in Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ - it may be hot here, but the brunch is hotter with restauranteurs exploring ways to make brunching sizzle
» view brunches in Phoenix, AZ
- Pittsburgh, PA - a hard working town deserves a hard working meal, Steel-town breakfast and lunch in one is the way to go!
» view brunches in Pittsburgh, PA
- Portland, ME - everything you've dreamed about with lobster, during brunch!
» view brunches in Portland, ME
- Portland, OR - the city of roses has some beautiful flowers, and beautiful brunch to go with it
» view brunches in Portland, OR
- Providence, RI - not just another college town with tons of brunch options, this one is tops on the East Coast
» view brunches in Providence, RI
- Raleigh, NC - while it may be in North Carolina, this city is fond of its southern roots when it comes to brunch
» view brunches in Raleigh, NC
- Richmond, VA - Virginia is for Lovers, and brunch takes no exceptions to this rule, especially in this lovely city
» view brunches in Richmond, VA
- Sacramento, CA - the California capitol, they gotta eat too
» view brunches in Sacramento, CA
- Salem, OR - Small town with limited options, but boy are they gooood!
» view brunches in Salem, OR
- Salt Lake City, UT - Nothing salty about this city, brunching here is delightful!
» view brunches in Salt Lake City, UT
- San Antonio, TX - Deep in the heart of Texas, this historic town deeply satisfies our brunch cravings
» view brunches in San Antonio, TX
- San Diego, CA - with Mexican flair, brunch menus abound in this relaxed city-by-the-sea with perfect indoor and outdoor selections
» view brunches in San Diego, CA
- San Francisco, CA - snappy food meets morning cravings, and style is everything in this foodie heaven
» view brunches in San Francisco, CA
- Seattle, WA - fresh fish, high heights, rain - all great reasons to do brunch in the jewel of the Northwest
» view brunches in Seattle, WA
- Springfield, MO - Wild Bill himself would welcome the opportunity to mesh meals in this historic town
» view brunches in Springfield, MO
- Tampa, FL - Warm sun and warm food brings Tampa to the heart of brunching in Florida
» view brunches in Tampa, FL
- Toronto, ON - This biggest city in Canada brings the biggest brunch ideas to life every time!
» view brunches in Toronto, ON
- Washington, DC - the capitol of these United States, flavor comes from all reaches to delight international crowds
» view brunches in Washington, DC
- Wilmington, DE - Brunch is big in this city, and you won't be disappointed here
» view brunches in Wilmington, DE
∀ Show All 57 Cities
Sign-up to be a reviewer for TheBrunchGuide.com:
We’re ramping up and we need your help filling us up! If you are passionate about mixing
two meals in one and like sharing with others, come join us and fill the directory.
Our dictionary of words that have anything to do with breakfast, lunch, or (of course) brunch.
City skylines, love/hate voting, a little bit of style, that's what.
When it’s time to dine, and you have but a dime, some of these recipes will make you feel like you’re really mixing and matching meals.
A Running Commentary on Brunch
Occasional words of wisdom (or just blah, blah, blah) from our super folks that write things down.
Kansas City, MO
- BBQ mixes with old country fare amongst modern style in the Midwest that is known as brunching to locals.
- cheese, beer, tradition. Milwaukee offers the best of the food pyramid for the brunch-goer in you.